Club 14 Restaurant
Club-14-1

Location

Total Floor Area

Status

Design team

The CLUB 14 GARDEN GRILL and PUB building, formerly known as Walter’s and the Purple Toad, was originally called the Sanders building. It was built in 1940 and rebuilt in 1970 after a fire. This building was renovated and restored to include a kitchen, dining spaces, and covered patio.

More Projects